Friday, June 22, 2007

Misunderstandings

WHY AM I SO MISUNDERSTOOD AT EVERY WALK OF LIFE ?

Why am I considered "intellectual" when I'm genuinely allergic to anything/ anyone with a hint of intelligence ?

Why is my silence mistaken for sagacious pondering ?

Is it because of:

1) My "techi" B.E (Mech) degree which I reluctantly reveal when prodded about my educational qualification ?

2) My "above average" grades I managed to garner (solely by hook on most counts and by crook very rarely) at vital junctures of life ?

3) My omnipresent spectacles which try to hide my sleepy eyes ?

4) My unkempt hair and facial foliage ?

5) My unnecessary pedantic outbursts because of the wikipedia hangover ?

6) Emancipation of my emotions through poems and short stories ?

7) My ability to prevaricate out of complexities ?

8) Remembering a thousand faces (most of whom I wish to avoid) ?

9) Being politically correct and precise with my information ?



HMMMMMM COME TO THINK OF IT......MAYBE I AM SMART !

KEEP THE COMPLIMENTS COMING IN GUYS !!!!!

No comments: